geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Nanik" <na...@mynetaddress.com>
Subject I'm in
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 04:56:49 GMT
Hi,

I would like to contribute my time for the project. I have 5 years
experience in JAVA/J2EE and I'm thrilled to join the Geronimo project.

I have seen a lot of people (outside this mailing list) that say nothing
but bad things about the projects, well I can say only 1 thing, you don't
like it then don't join nobody is asking for your opinion, they are the one
who is giving opinions to themself. I feel sorry for people like that
sometimes.

Anyway, let's get this project going and let's start developing, I'm all
excited

Cheers
Nanik

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com
Looking for friendships,romance and more?
http://www.MyOwnFriends.com