geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject [buildsystem] XDoclet
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:04:27 GMT
I have finally been able to get XDoclet 1.2b2 to function without
having to install the XDoclet plugin.  I hope that once Maven supports
plugin dependencies this will not be needed, but have to wait and see
what the next Maven release contains to know for sure.

I would like to hook XDoclet up for JMX MBean interface generation.  I
really like XDoclet and would like to make more use of it.

I have checked in most of the support bits required to enable this, but
have not finished as I wanted to give some notice first and see if
there were any strong objections.

Please let me know.

--jason