geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Koehler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: DownloadTest Failure when working offline/ behind firewall
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:11:18 GMT
Hi Siva, Hi Alex

of course this is a possible workaround (this is what we are doing right
now), but on the other hand why skip all working tests just because one
single test fails while attempting to connect via HTTP?

It just doesn't seem like the right thing to do IMHO.

So why not change the test to run everywhere out of the box?

Steffen and Kristian