geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" ...@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
Subject Re: [core] Directories w/spaces
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:12:00 GMT
just as a starting point (don't know whether it helps or not, tho).

what about:

String test1 = java.net.URLEncoder.encode(
   "file:///Program Files/MyProgram/test.txt", "UTF-8");
String test2 = java.net.URLDecoder.decode(
   test1, "UTF-8");

System.out.println(test1 + "\n" + test2);

it would decode/encode your strings which are containing
whitespaces.

regards

daniel s. haischt