geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Denys Sene dos Santos <s...@cptec.inpe.br>
Subject Re: design docs
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:10:24 GMT

    Hello everyone,

    this is my first message to the list. My name is Denys Sene, I'm
from Brazil, and I'm Java/J2EE developer. After years usufructing the
Open Source world, I felt the need to give my contribution. I think
Geronimo is really a great deal, and would like to participate this
project. I'm also searching for  this same kind of documentation, that
describes de architecture of Geronimo to find some way to give my help.
Besides a Java programmer, I'm very familiar with Unix/Linux, C, Perl
and Shell. I hope I can help in some way.
    At this point, I have a little question: will Geronimo be a
Reference Implementation like Tomcat?
    For now, I'll be just studying the code.
    Thank you.
    []'s

Emerson Cargnin wrote:

>I would like to help a lot, and I have already checkout all the geronimo
>cvs. I would like to find some kind of high-level documentation of the
>modules, the arquitecture, of geronimo, if any.

 \_
   \  Denys Sene dos Santos  -  sene@cptec.inpe.br
  o/\_  Meteorological Products Development - Phone: +55 12 3186-8458
 <\__,\  Center for Weather Forecasts and Climate Studies - CPTEC
  ">.  |  National Institute for Space Research - INPE
   ` .-|  Ministry of Science and Technology - MCT
      . \  A happy Linux User #71117 since 1996
       . \  C/C++, Perl and... Java Programmer c[_]

        .-|