geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" ...@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
Subject Re: [OT] RE: Servlet and JSP engine
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:11:49 GMT
Andreas Schaefer wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't get the entire discussion here. In a world-wide project like
> this you will hardly find any name that does not have any cultural
> significance in any way. So we probably have to name it "X135" to avoid
> any discussions and even then this could maybe used by the Nazis as code
> name for something
> (you never know).

what a stupid comment (especially the last sentence)!!!

btw - why does the Geronimo name thread now re-appears with
the subject 'Servlet & JSP engine'?

can you maintain the subject accordingly?

i have the feeling that there are now many good pros/cons
regarding the Geronimo name issue. whould it be possible
to suspend the discussion untill all of those arguments
made their way to the Wiki for a review?

if there is a need to continue the discussion would it be
possible to do it in a more educated way?

regards

daniel s. haischt