geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use of "Geronimo" as a project name
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:03:45 GMT
For what its worth, I agree completely with you.  Unfortunately, I am not in
the group who originally chose this name, and for a project in the starting
gates they are particularly attached to the name.  Go figure.  I mean, how
long has this project been incubated, and how quickly did they decide on the
name?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin