geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Notification when moving code
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:10:23 GMT

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Before I sent the email, I rescanned the entire 77 thread and did not
> find a single message mentioning that the entire 77 and 88 packages were
> going to be moved.

We are talking about different things then.  I think it was Jason who moved
the 77 and 88 trees - which he discussed in a thread called "API source code for
Spec". I only moved the model objects there afterwards.

But point taken about moving & notification anyway.

So see other thread on this for notification of the move back.

cheers