geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt">
Subject Re: FW: Use of "Geronimo" as a project name
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:07:32 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Ok. True.  The Vikings probably weren't terribly popular, anywhere.
> You probably didn't hear "Oh, good!  The Vikings are coming...." very
> often.  Maybe that's what it was - they just felt neglected and
> unwanted, and were acting out...
> Seriously, though, my point was well-intended.

i don't understand your above sentence, at least i don't understand some
parts of it.

are you speaking about vikings in (north) america? at side note i am
living in europe/germany.

at their time the vikings were the most talented sailor and boatbuilder.
and in particular they discovered america centuries before Columbus.

just some thoughts ...

daniel s. haischt

View raw message