geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: Is a mailing list the best option ?
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:31:40 GMT
Try Gmane if you do not like the Mail-list concept. It is very ususal
for Apache projects to centre their activities on a mail-list. At least
it has been for many years now.  This is VERY unlikey to change.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...