geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Add Alex Blewitt as a committer
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 02:04:02 GMT

Jason Dillon wrote:
> Per my previous emails I think we should vote to allow Alex Blewitt
> commit rights.

I'm abstaining from this vote for now.... not because of anything
against Alex - but because I'd like to see the apache old hands run
the process for a bit (and because I have not yet had time to read
the process in detail).

If the people who know the process run the process for a bit, then
I think we will not accidentally break any process etc. and I'll
be happy to cast votes etc.

But it would be good if we could get more committers on board soonish

cheers