geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bodo Wippermann <b...@bodow.de>
Subject Re: JDBC
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:25:29 GMT
i don't really the pros and cons , but i think JDBC support should be a
separate module and not supported via JCA.
i have no real arguments for this proposal except that jsr77 spec also
handles them separately.
but thats only the mamnagement view of the J2EE Server, i doesn't force
us to implement is this way.

Bodo