geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Yang <yga...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: web admin console (was Re: WebServices & UI team)
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:58:59 GMT
This is really a very good app. But my suggestion is, we should define a
set of admin API first, thereafter, 3rd party developers can have their
own admin apps. I agree to the Tomcat admin console, coz it is better to
have a universal admin console for all Apache app servers.

Anyway, admin , IMHO, is not a high priority  module in Geronimo:-) We
can't design this module if we don't have other modules' detail:-(

Regards

Gary