geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject Re: WebServices & UI team
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:37:12 GMT
+1 on this.

What would be nice to see are interfaces that are, in their own right, separately
deployable. For those who do not want to run a web service, a thicker UI could be
used - while the remaining populus can use the thin UI. For immediate development
I'd much prefer seeing a web admin. Leave the thicker UI's (and even different
flavors of web UI's) on a "we don't have this yet - but we ack the usefulness" list for
now.

My 1 cent.

Brian