geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: SVN?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:16:10 GMT

>>Want to try using SVN?  Is it ready?
>>

>Would love to if it isn't too hard to get people up and running. My biggest
>concern would be client support (availability of IDE integration etc), but
>maybe the server-side benefits (like move :-) outweigh that.
>
>Do we have any SVN experts around?

We are using it inside of Thoughworks for an intranet (code and content
management). It is ready for use for the brave, but not released.  It
would be up to Apache's board to roll it out; not so much for Geronmio
developers to choose it (I think). For others though I really recommend it.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...