geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Duty <jd...@jonandkerry.com>
Subject Re: Deployment management using console and ANT
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:22:20 GMT
Hi Adji,
I'm from a group working on a verification engine that would check
archives for validity and also be something that the deployment engine
could be built on top of.  This validation engine would not only be used
by the deploymentManager but could also be used by the DeployTool or an
IDE to allow developers to "check" their app archives before they send
it off to the J2EE server.

I checked out commons modeler.  Attached is a picture of what we were
envisioning and how we thought it would all work together.  We are on
the J2EE Deployment Manager thread.  Let us know what you think.

~Jonathan