geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Duty <jd...@jonandkerry.com>
Subject Re: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:06:22 GMT
So I read the documentation last night.   It looks like the verification
engine will be a subset of the functionality of the J2EE product
providor...

I.E. basically does everything but call the vendor-specific mechanisms
to the J2EE platform.  The deployment engine module would then further
implement this package to actually interface with the J2EE platform
mechanisms (actually deploy the thing).

Once again, I've included a picture (what can I say, I'm a UML buff)

~Jonathan