geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: JNDI Impl
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:55:10 GMT
I have a non-persistent, in memory, dynamic implementation of JNDI for
the java: space, including shielded java:comp/env spaces, that is used
for binding services into the JettyPlus web container (eg DataSources,
Transaction services etc) which I would be happy to contribute.

The implementation supports dynamic binding of Referenceables,
References and LinkRefs etc. (and is also flexible enough to cope with
the common error of extraneous "/" in contexts, eg java:/comp/env
instead of java:comp/env).

cheers,
Jan