geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: Component Tracing Service
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:34:52 GMT
Now we are talking! I've been wanting to use the instrumentation stuff
in our Avalon-based product for a while but just haven't gotten around
to it and didn't want to tie into it too directly. I'll catch up with on
the Avalon lists... however it would still be cool for a J2EE server as
well :-)

Robert