geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Duty <jd...@jonandkerry.com>
Subject Re: J2EE DeploymentManager
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:08:04 GMT
Count me in on part I for now.  As things get moving I may move between
I and III if we decide to use common objects between the two down the
road.  Should we consider these projects running in parallel or as
different linear phases?

Phases?
1) research and development of Verification Module

2) development of Deployment module

3) Development of Deployment Manager (tie everything together)

4) development of Wizard (pretty gui stuff usually comes last)

Also, should we get a Wiki going?

~Jonathan