geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [code review] Initial check-in to CVS complete
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:15:07 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Code has now been checked into the CVS.
>
> If there are any comments or concerns about this code from a licensing,
> ownership, or similar standpoint, please preface the subject as shown
> above to make it easier to identify and track in the froth.
>
> We are completely committed to ensuring that there are no legitimate
> objections, and we will react rapidly to resolve them.

Hmm.  I get the following error trying to check it out:

$ cvs -z3 -d:ext:bloritsch@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvs co incubator-geronimo
cvs server: Updating incubator-geronimo
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs/incubator-geronimo'
(/home/cvs/incubator-geronimo/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/incubator-geronimo'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Is this common/expected?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin