geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: JMX as a kernel (was: Re: geronimo and avalon?)
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:28:37 GMT
Hiram

Eclipse reboots between starts. As you say the team is looking for a new
component design, with OSG Framework being frontrunner.  There is a lot
of good in the Eclipse design though.

I'm sure the current Geronimo committers will agree that it is too early
to think about a new container/component design. Better for them ship
code than procrastinate over design.  Right James/lads ?

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...