geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: NIO
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:23:54 GMT
+1.  NIO is very important to creating a J2EE application server that is high
performance.  I/O (to file or network) is the biggest bottle neck in
application servers (and just about everything else for that matter.). Using
NIO should be a priority for this project.

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
Author of J2EE Web Services (Addison-Wesley 2003)