geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: Component Tracing Service
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:19:29 GMT
Now, if the J2EE container used this (or a similiar) system in a
non-intrusive way, say via interceptors ala JBoss, that would be really
nice. You could have the turn on/off feature and not have to implement
or extend any classes/interfaces. Would make a nice addition to an admin
console as well.

Robert