geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Wohlfeil <cr...@darklighter.com>
Subject Re: RES: "Virtual Hosting"
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:16:19 GMT
I think this should be implemented within the VM as well. Imagine the
overhead of having another copy of the server running for every
application. I also think that you shouldn't have to have the server
installed twice to run a separate VM. With a large server (with
clustering support) it can more efficient to run 2/3 small VMs that have
the same configuration than one large one.