geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Wohlfeil <cr...@darklighter.com>
Subject Re: One True Way (TM) of handling configuration files
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:14:14 GMT
I think this is a good idea. One thing that sys admin people that I work
with like about WebSphere 4 is the centralized config repository that
can be managed from any machine in the cluster. There is no need for a
special admin server. This could make clustering easier. No need to
replicate configuration. What happens if the config server is down?