geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Urberg <tim_urb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: User Friendliness
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:40:58 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure how much OpenEJB code we're using, but OpenEJB contains a
web administration console which I have written.  It's written using a
self-build Tomcat-like server and all the administration is written
using Stateless Session beans.  It's a good start if we want to continue
with that path.  Either way, I'm some of the code can be reused.  It
contains deployment, list of beans deployed, graphical configuration
(for Castor objects), log listing with color coded messages and search,
list of system properties (I'm not sure how useful that will be), and
lastly I've started a CMP mapping section, also based on Castor.

Again, I'm not sure how much this applies and whether not it's been
migrated into the code base from OpenEJB, but we can certainly use it.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Tim