geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Wohlfeil <cr...@darklighter.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic proxies
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:20:05 GMT
AFAIK the spec doesn't outline how classloaders must work. In fact I
think the word classloader only appears 2 times in the 1.3 spec and
doesn't have anything to do with how a container must implement
classloaders. However, there are requirements for enterprise
applications to remain separate and independent and that pretty much
means you have to do something with classloaders but we have a great
deal of latitude.