geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: XP principles [ was "geronimo and avalon?" ]
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:26:19 GMT
James,

>> Any chance that this project could lean towards TDD?
>

> I'd love it to.

:-)

>> That, obviously after you guys have booked code in, componentized it
>> and test covered it.  That and working out what to test, versus what
>> will be replaced etc.
>

> We've so much to do and quite a large community with some folks
> haven't been properly TDD infected yet so I'd not want to absolutely
> enforce that TDD must be done on all code but I'd hope it can become
> the norm.

Bit by bit though right ?

He he, the more I write here and the more often, the more ideas and
design that I throw in, the more i delay you n the others completing the
basics and shipping first src/bins right?

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...