geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Services
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:12:15 GMT
Alberto,

Juddi looks like it could be a good fit for Geronimo's UDDI registry.  It would
be great if Apache accepted it into the Incubator. Since its not specific to
J2EE, I'm guessing that it would eventually end up as sub project of Jakarta.

I didn't see a client API on your site, but I've been thinking of using uddi4j
and wrapping it with a JAXR adapter. IBM's license appears complete compatible
with Apache's.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the possibility of working together on this.

Richard