geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Geronimo Web Services
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:09:48 GMT
Anyone mind if I take on Web Services for the Geronimo project? I'll
initially focus on meeting the J2EE 1.4 requirements and then broaden the
scope later.  I been working, pretty much full time, with the J2EE Web
Service APIs and WS standards for over a year (I just finished a book on the
subject), so I'm pretty up on WS-Everything.

I'm pretty sure (more or less positive) that I'll be using Axis.

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
Author of J2EE Web Services (Addison-Wesley 2003)