geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject XP principles [ was "geronimo and avalon?" ]
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:26:13 GMT
James,

Any chance that this project could lean towards TDD?

That, obviously after you guys have booked code in, componentized it and
test covered it.  That and working out what to test, versus what will be
replaced etc.

Regards,

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...