geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@adeptra.com>
Subject [code review] Initial check-in to CVS complete
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:18:54 GMT
Code has now been checked into the CVS.

If there are any comments or concerns about this code from a licensing,
ownership, or similar standpoint, please preface the subject as shown
above to make it easier to identify and track in the froth.

We are completely committed to ensuring that there are no legitimate
objections, and we will react rapidly to resolve them.

geir

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)