geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo standard Sun-API jars
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 03:34:39 GMT
Noel,

I am willing to type everyone of these classes in by hand from the
public documentation.  It bugs me a a personal level that I can not
download these jars in maven from ibiblio.  For application developers,
the situation it terrible, they either need to get install a full
application server, an IDE with J2EE support, or download each one by
hand from the Sun website just to build there applications.

-dain