geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Standard @version tags
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:38:03 GMT
Just curious but has anyone given any-thought to better ways to manage
voting?  Like a simple web system, or something like postnuke with a
voting module.  Where we could setup the open votes and easily see how
it is going and set final dates for the vote to close and such?

Sounds easy enough, pick the project/module, pick the vote, enter email
address and select choice.  Only one vote per email... blah, blah, blah.

--jason