geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <Alex.Blew...@ioshq.com>
Subject Re: DownloadTest Failure when working offline/ behind firewall
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:17:44 GMT
I really think that there should be a split between 'build' and 'test'.

Whilst it may be desirable for both to occur by default, it would be
incredibly useful to be able to build w/o testing. I've found that the
easiest way to disable all tests is to comment the etc/project.xml file
and commenting (using <!-- -->) out the unitTestDir element ...

That way, you should be able to build w/o testing.

Alex.