geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Build Problem - xmlbeans-1.0.jar not found
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:16:28 GMT

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 09:13  am, Alex Blewitt wrote:

> On Friday, Aug 15, 2003, at 06:38 Europe/London, Bruce Snyder wrote:
> Isn't there a way we can comment this module out and not have it as a
> build? That way, people who are working on the xmlbeans part can build
> it, but people who are testing their own code can not bother building
> this module (which sounds as if that's where all the problems are).

Its already done.

I'd fixed the build system to do this before I checked it in. Though
then the build system got refactored a bit and my original change to
ignore xmlbeans got zapped. I've put it back again now so it is
ignored. None needs to build this stuff.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/