geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From mk...@gmx.de
Subject Re: SVN on MacOS X
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:51:04 GMT
> I don't know what the best choice is. It may well be that what's best
> for the community isn't what I find the easiest solution, or what I'm
> used to. However, I'm sure that I'd adapt should a move occur.
... and there is always a quiet crowd and me among them appreciating that
someone is challenging the issue of eclipse integration so thorough.  So I do
appreciate that it is heard that there is a demand for a 100% pure Java
svn-client.

On a sidebar. I do believe that the atomic check-ins and support for change
sets are important and I would fall back to the command line client to get
it, although I would habe appreciated a proper (=100% pure Java) plug-in for
Eclipse.

Cheers,
Mariano