geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Java.net Projects
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:14:52 GMT
Richard,

Apache Axis can be used for SAAJ and JAX-RPC. I can help out with this. Am talking to JaxMe2
guys
for a JAXB implementation (See http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JaxbProposal for
details). We are waiting to get the WS-PMC Charter approved before moving forward.

Let's eat our own dog food (or) drink our own champagne :)

Thanks,
dims

=====