geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Hamblett <shambl...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [JSR77] Workplan proposal
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:15:35 GMT
On Friday 15 August 2003 04:06 am, Alex Blewitt wrote:

To help organize the communication I have created the following topic, JSR-77
Implementation here
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/Volunteers-_Topics

I hope this helps identify everyone involved in bringing this together.  I
don't know if we want to add a page under the Architecture page, and
centralize our communication efforts (design docs, etc.).

Sean