geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: SVN on MacOS X
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:56:16 GMT

As much as I hate to participate in this thread...

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Alex Blewitt wrote:
[...]
> But at present, SVN isn't supported in my primary development tool.
> You're asking me to come out of the tool that I use to work and run a
> few command line options to get/update/commit changes. Instead, I can
> do these things within Eclipse at the moment with point-and-click for
> CVS.

And likewise, *you*'re asking everyone to suffer with an inferior solution
because you won't spend 10 minutes to read the man page for the command
line client or wait for the Eclipse plug-in to be compiled for you.  Fair
enough?

There is no conflict between using Eclipse and the command-line tool.
It's just not pretty pointy-and-clicky to update your sources or check in.

	Brian