geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: Build Problem - xmlbeans-1.0.jar not found
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:38:10 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Bill de hÓra said:

Bdh>Tim Urberg wrote:
Bdh>
Bdh>> I tried going to
Bdh>> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/xmlbeans/jars/xmlbeans-1.0.jar and got a
Bdh>> 404 NOT FOUND error, how should I fix this?
Bdh>in the hope it contains xmlbeans 1.0. Is there some reason this jar
Bdh>isn't on ibiblio?

See James' message regarding the xmlbeans module from this afternoon:

    http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=1510

The subject says it all - the xmlbeans module is experimental. That
being said, if you really don't need it, then don't build it. To
skip this module, just feed maven the module.exclues argument like
so:

    maven -b -Dmodules.excludes=modules/xmlbeans/project.xml

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo