geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Labeeb Syed <anhk...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:30:03 GMT
Yes, Aaron you are correct. My concern is not with the
current spec only, but future specs too, perhaps two
iterations or even the next down (which seems to be a
trend), it may be decided to add the Deployment
Manager to the spec. This is the issue I was trying to
bring up. Either way is fine.

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>