geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Opacki <chris_opa...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JSR-88 Deployment API
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:10:50 GMT
Yeah. We can use an absolute path or a relative path
from what I have read. I'll have to read through that
part one more time to see what is better. I'm
wondering about how the management API uses this
information or if it even does. The example of the
Session_DConfigBean in the deployment api specs makes
sense to me though. getXpaths() appears to want to
return a string array of child XPaths relative to the
DCongigBean implementation.

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>