geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Opacki <chris_opa...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JSR-88 Deployment API
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:31:41 GMT
So was have some deployable objects to implement
including DDBeans
and ConfigBeans.
They are EAR,JAR,WAR and RAR. If I'm missing
any..please add them to the list.

Do we want to list all of the DD tags we need to
implement beans for first?

Do we want to each take a spec to find which tags we
need to implement?

Do we want to order them by importance?

Anything we want to do before we implement these (I
don't think that
implementing these will require the detail as the rest
of the Deployment implementation)?

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>