geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Opacki <chris_opa...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:19:41 GMT
That's exactly it! My bad for not being a bit more
verbose. The DConfig objects are actually constructed
from the DDBeans. Which makes me believe we want to be
using RMI if we load the DDBeans remotely. Maybe we
can try to more than one strategy to see what is best.
It does appear that there would be a 1 to 1
relationship between DDBean and the
DConfigBeans...lots of stuff...

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>