geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Urberg <tim_urb...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:29:15 GMT
With my very simple understanding of a DDBean and JSR-88, yes. :)  I'm still
trying to adjust my mental image of what I've done and seen in the past (or for
OpenEJB) for a deployment tool to the way it needs to be done to properly
implement the spec.

David Blevins and I talked about this a little last night and hopefully the
experence of solving certian problems of deployment by my own means will help
me get a better understanding of JSR-88.