geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Opacki <chris_opa...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: J2EE DeploymentManager ( was J2EE deployment verifier)
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:56:40 GMT
I haven't checked out the license yet. Are the classes
in CVS?

I have started downloading all of the related specs to
collect all of that information.

It is a requirement for the Tool side to work connect
and not connected. I am assuming this will require
remote access to the serverside of the API.

So far it seems Jonathan D. and I are the only people
interested in this task.

--- Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>