geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <westo...@yahoo.com>
Subject ALL INTERESTED IN J2EE DEPLOYMENT/VERFICATION PLEASE READ
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:57:39 GMT
Hello,
	Sorry to shout, but Iwant to get a better handle on our plans,
responsibilities, requirements etc. I stepped out for a few hours to work and
things were definitely different when I came back.

The way I see it there are two aspects to this that have been discussed up to
this point:

The full blown DeploymentManager (JSR 88)
The VerficationEngine (a module that will be used to validate a
J2eeApplicationObject or DeployableObject PRIOR to actual deployment).

Can I get a show of hands of who is expressedly interested in working on Task
1, and a show of hands who is primarily interested in working on Task2?

I had always assumed that we would share objects between the two modules, am I
correct in thinking this?

Weston