geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom <Marc.Vanwoer...@FernUni-Hagen.de>
Subject Re: documentation
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:12:09 GMT
>   i agree with you amar...good documentation and good UIs will make a
>   difference against jboss and others. it will attract novice users that
>   feel the other options lack good support in these points.

I would like to help in that area, what group do I have to
join and how (entry in wiki page, contacting other members?)

As I would like to develop undeer FreeBSD, and there is still no
official JDK release for it (but some inofficial ones), what kind
of JDK would I need to get running?

Any other needed software that would need porting before?

Regards,
Marc